Sara has given keynote speeches at major financial services companies about positive ways of changing people and organizations, workshops about appreciative coaching, and series about leadership. Sara has recognized expertise in leadership development, positive psychology, and appreciative inquiry as processes to energize groups of people in religious communities, government, corporations and academia.
- Her fees are $5000 per day for any combination of speaking and/or workshop delivery.
- Preparation fees are negotiable and dependent on topic and customization.
Sara works with coaching clients in three ways:
- In face-to face corporate or organizational contracts. The organization may choose, or if within a leadership development program, the individuals may choose to be part of this contract. Up to 10 people may be part of one contract. Her fees mirror the daily fees above.
- Individual clients contract for at least three months at a rate of $500 per month, with twice monthly phone or Skype calls and email and texting in between calls.
- On occasion, Sara has an intensive one-to-one by phone or in-person which might span one or two sessions and be focused on a particular issue or topic. Sara negotiates the fees on these intense engagements.
Sara has consulted to small non-profits, large corporations and government agencies around the themes of leadership development, leader transition and change, organizational change, and using positive processes to accomplish any of the aforementioned.
Sara consults in two ways.
- A negotiated contract. One sum is agreed as covering whatever coaching and consulting might be required within the contract. This sum might range from $2500 for a half day workshop, to $25,000 or more for a longer term engagement.
- A daily fee. Sara’s daily fee is $5000.